You can find Amy Kate at the Better Life Centre: 169 Kelvin Grove Road Kelvin Grove 4059 Brisbane, QLD, Australia
Parking is available under the Better Life Centre building or street parking is accessible.
See the map at the bottom of the Contact Page
(07) 3353 5430 – for making psychological service appointments or referrals only
(07) 3839 0966 – for making psychological service referrals and appointments
Initial session: $185
Subsequent session: $165
Assessment: Price on consultation
Speaking gigs: $300 + travel fee
Amy Kate, founder of The Mindful Collective, is a Brisbane based psychologist.
You may be interested in contacting her for one or more of the following reasons:
- • You’ve been thinking that you would like to spend more time creating a better life for yourself.
- • You may have been thinking about seeing a psychologist and feel that her therapy style could be what you’re after.
- • You’re on the hunt for an enthusiastic guest speaker who mixes science with stories, leaving your guests with both practical tips and a smile.
- • You have questions that need answering or are looking for someone who can give you not only tips and tricks but also a fresh perspective on your wellbeing.
If you need to hear it from someone else:
‘Amy came to Miami High to present a mindfulness session to our female staff. Amy was very friendly and professional in her approach. She had extensive knowledge of the topic and presented it to the staff in a very realistic and enjoyable manner. Many staff commented that they enjoyed the session and gained valuable information that they could apply to future situations. Thanks Amy, we would love to have you back in the future.’ – Tiffany Grant from Miami High
If you would like to contact Amy Kate, please feel welcome to contact her using the details listed or fill out the contact form below and she will get back to you within at least two working days.
For our international friends, Amy Kate is based in Brisbane and operates within Australian Eastern Standard Time (UTC+10).
Amy Kate is an approved Brisbane MIND provider. Brisbane MIND is funded by the Australian Government Department of Health, and is managed by Brisbane North PHN. She also provides services through the Medicare Better Access Initiative, with the use of Mental Healthcare Plans to provide Government funding for psychological sessions.