Learn how to master self-care in just 8 weeks
It’s time to take care of you. Discover research-based methods for creating habits that will help you lead a happier life, gently taught by the delightful Amy Kate.
At our psychology practice The Mindful Collective, it shatters us to see so many wonderful women hitting or quickly approaching burnout. Does this sound like you?
- You haven’t been taught how to truly take care of yourself.
- You’ve fallen into patterns of daily living that don’t reflect what really matters to you.
- You find yourself without energy or enthusiasm.
There’s nothing wrong with you. The reason you’re feeling this way is because you’ve been focusing on the rapid twists and turns of life without taking time to consider how you need to take care of yourself.
If, like many other women who have gone before you, you’ve done your own research into self care and come up stumped knowing that a single bubble bath just isn’t going to cut it, it’s time to learn some research-backed truth.
We’re on a mission to change how women approach self care so that more wonderful women just like you can lead lives with reduced stress, increased happiness, and more self compassion.
We are so passionate about spreading these proven techniques that we’ve created a course packed to the brim with simple methods to find what nourishes your soul, and to learn how to implement this into your daily life.
Yes, you can keep doing what you’ve always done, but you’ll get what you’ve always gotten: feeling flat, uninspired, and maybe even heading for burnout.
We encourage you to choose life. To choose compassion. To choose an overflowing cup of life-changing self-care.
Over the next eight weeks, you will learn:
- What your personal values are, so you can move forward prioritising what truly matters to you.
- How to integrate your values into your life, so you can live in a way that aligns with your deeper meaning and purpose.
- How to assess your current self-care, so you can gain a realistic idea of where you’re at now and define where you want to be.
- Different areas of self-care (we get pretty creative here!), so you can find out what successfully works for you instead of following any general cookie-cutter methods.
- How to use mindfulness to supercharge your self-care (no forced meditation here), so you’ll feel less stressed each day and have a little more wind in your sails.
- What a self-care perspective looks like, and how this impacts conscious choice-making for greater wellbeing.
- How to experiment with what works the most effectively and efficiently for you, so you will have a proven stockpile of self-care options to support you no matter what you’re facing now and in the future.
Sometimes life feels like you’re being swept out to sea and there’s just no way of managing the swell. You’re sick of swimming against the current. You’re tired of trying to keep your head up. Consider this course your ready-to-go custom life boat, complete with a tried-and-tested Personal Self Care Menu and custom Coping Plan so you always feel supported.
This course will leave you with a holistic understanding of self-care across the board. We will cover physical, psychological, emotional, spiritual, social, and work/study/mama-ing so that you understand how all of the puzzle pieces work together for increased happiness and joy.
Each time we run this course, we look for opportunities to boost it with feedback from past participants and any fresh ideas from our TMC team. The next round will include:
- Research-backed pre- and post-course measures to make sure you’re supported along the way.
- New course content every week, including worksheets and emails.
- Inbuilt accountability measures, with the fortnightly check in with your Self Care Cheerleaders, and
- Two live, interactive Q&A webinar sessions to deepen your understanding of the strategies you’re learning.
We’ve also popped in some additional support to sweeten the experience for no additional cost, including:
- Three video group coaching sessions
- Joining our WhatsApp / Instagram Chat group
We hear ya: “What if I’m not available for the group coaching calls?” We will have a variety of times available to vote on, so you’ll be able to get the most value out of this as possible.
This course is a first in, best cared for situation. We accept a maximum of six women in order to make sure our psychologist, Amy Kate, can dedicate a deep level of support to each and every participant.
We’ve made this course crazy value because we want you to get the most out of it as possible.
Keen to jump on board? We would love to have you. We have a three month payment plan available for you so that no one is unable to access this life-changing education on self-care.
We can’t wait to see you in the course. Register now to claim one of the six spots!