New Beginnings | The Mindful Collective Housewarming!
The Mindful Collective team invites you to join us on February 28th to celebrate our new Paddington home in style at our sparkliest event yet.⠀ ⠀
Here’s everything included in your ticket:⠀
- A signature fruity mocktail on arrival and gift bag full of goodies.⠀
We’ve thought of every little detail to make this an evening you won’t forget. If you’re into delicious drinks and gorgeous decor, you’re going to be right at home.⠀ ⠀
- A special guest to share encouragement on how you can Seize the Yay, every single day.⠀
That’s right: the wonderful Sarah Davidson ( @spoonful_of_sarah ) will be joining us to share some magnificent pearls of wisdom about her journey so far and how she balances looking after herself with achieving great things.⠀ ⠀
- Top tips for self care, so that you come away from the event feeling refreshed and inspired.⠀ Our developmental psychologist Amy Kate will host a panel including women’s health physio Sami from Body and Birth ( @bodyandbirthphysio ), our counsellor Bronte, and of course our special guest Sarah. Together they’ll share wisdom on how you can build habits for more joy, peace, and happiness in your everyday life.⠀ ⠀
- A $25 donation to One Girl.⠀
That’s right! The proceeds from ticket sales will go directly to One Girl, so that together we can make education more accessible to girls all around the world.⠀ ⠀
We’re so grateful to have found the perfect home for The Mindful Collective and we can’t wait to share our new sanctuary with you. We designed this party with you in mind and we know you’ll come away from the night with a renewed commitment to self care in all its forms: indulgent, gritty, and always worth the thought.
- Live music to celebrate a Friday night. That’s it! Hope D ( @hopedmusic ) will be performing a set before we kick off. We are so excited to have her with us, and so grateful for her volunteering her time to support One Girl as well!
Purchase your tickets now via Humanitix